Leonardo DiCaprio Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leonardo DiCaprio Fan Forum

This is a Leonardo DiCaprio Forum for fans to get together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'He was very generous and kind': Actress Elizabeth Debicki gushes over her Great Gatsby co-star Leonardo DiCaprio and says actor has a VERY cheeky side

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

'He was very generous and kind': Actress Elizabeth Debicki gushes over her Great Gatsby co-star Leonardo DiCaprio and says actor has a VERY cheeky side  Empty
PostSubject: 'He was very generous and kind': Actress Elizabeth Debicki gushes over her Great Gatsby co-star Leonardo DiCaprio and says actor has a VERY cheeky side    'He was very generous and kind': Actress Elizabeth Debicki gushes over her Great Gatsby co-star Leonardo DiCaprio and says actor has a VERY cheeky side  EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 12:25 pm

She's the statuesque Australian actress, who has starred opposite some of Hollywood's hottest actors.
And Elizabeth Debicki has spoken about co-starring alongside one of the most eligible bachelors, Leonardo DiCaprio, in the 2013 Baz Luhrmann film The Great Gatsby.
Fresh from drama school, Elizabeth was 23-years-old when she landed the role as professional golfer Jordan Baker in the Lurhmann film production.

Now 26, the London based actress, who is in Sydney for the Golden Slipper Carnival at Rosehill Gardens on Saturday, has talked about her big break in the blockbuster in a report by The Daily Telegraph.

She described how she got a phone call from the renowned director about the role, saying he ensure he ran his set the 'Old-Hollywood' way.
But it wasn't just the Strictly Ballroom director who made her first big budget film experience memorable.

She told publication that she Leo went above and beyond to make her feel comfortable on the highly stylised film.
'He was very generous and kind ... I learned a lot from that set,' Debicki said.
'Leo was incredibly well-researched and had done so much work prior to coming on set,' she revealed.
She said both DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire were cheeky and had a laugh together on set.

Meanwhile, the stunning star told Stellar recently: 'The more I learnt about the Longines Golden Slipper Day, the more I realised it's an important day on the racing calendar in terms of the horse that wins and its lineage.'
Elizabeth said that she was looking forward to working with a local designer for her race day look.
'I'm excited to collaborate with a designer — there are so many iconic [race-day] looks... I want to shake it up,' she told the publication.
The former ballerina will soon make her foray into the Marvel universe in the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 film as high priestess Ayesha - set for release in Australia in April.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4322656/Elizabeth-Debicki-gushes-Leonardo-DiCaprio.html
Back to top Go down
https://leo-dicapriofans.forumotion.com

'He was very generous and kind': Actress Elizabeth Debicki gushes over her Great Gatsby co-star Leonardo DiCaprio and says actor has a VERY cheeky side
Page 1 of 1